Telene® is a pioneer in dicyclopentadiene-based formulations, with roots that go back to the early 80’s when scientists in the Hercules and BFGoodrich labs made breakthrough inventions utilizing metathesis chemistry to produce a new polymer: Polydicyclopentadiene. Since that time, Telene® scientists and engineers have been at the forefront of improvements and global implementation this dynamic product.
Today, Telene® is a lean, multicultural, inclusive organization, where everyone is ready to roll up their sleeves and contribute in any capacity necessary. With customer centricity as its essence, the Telene® team works tirelessly on product and application development while delivering competitive performance advantages to our customers.
The Telene® ecosystem includes high-performance partners and alliances in a variety of activities. such as logistics, R&D institutes and universities, and equipment, paint, adhesive and reinforcement suppliers. We are proud to have molding companies as customers, offering the market excellent polymer products. Telene® is fortunate to be part of Zeon Corporation, manufacturer of ultrahigh purity dicyclopentadiene, the raw material for the Telene® formulations.
Telene SAS & Rimtec are part of the Zeon Group.
- Global leader of DCPD resins reaching our full potential through an agile, global, multicultural team
- Exceed customer and OEM expectations by providing best in class solutions and support, thereby creating enthusiastic proponents of Telene® DCPD resins and processes
- Offering top-performers as high-tech and international workplace with inclusive (family) culture
- Being honest, demonstrating teamwork spirit and taking responsability in join effort with all partner.
- Dialogue and Compassion
- Challenge and Perseverance
- Customer Centric
- Team Work and Partnership
- Improvement by learning from others
- Think global Act local